This policy is provided pursuant to the applicable law on data protection, specifically with regard to the Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (the "GDPR").
The following information, available on the homepage of the site www.omega3c.com (the “Site”), is provided by OMEGA3C S.r.l., in its capacity as the data controller (“Omega” or the “Controller”), to the site’s visitors that intend to send a request, through the form available on the Site to request information on the services offered. Omega warrants that the data shall be processed in accordance with the applicable law.
Source of personal data
The user’s personal data shall be collected from the information filled into the available forms to request information. Such forms are found on the section of the site dedicated to contact requests, and concern natural persons such as professionals and those that represent legal persons. Furthermore, such data may be forwarded by the users to the email address indicated for responding to the job posting published on the site.
Purposes and basis for processing
The user’s personal data shall be processed to execute the contractual relations to which the users are a party or to establish pre-contractual measures vis-à-vis the same, pursuant to the law in force. Furthermore, if required under the applicable data protection law, the users’ data shall be processed based on the free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent given by the users for one or more purposes.
The data shall only be processed if strictly necessary to pursue the following purposes:
- information requests concerning the offer of available services. Granting personal data for this purposes is indispensable to be able to use the above-mentioned service or those that may become from time to time available: any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to contact the Controller through the form available on the specific section of the site.
- managing the personal data contained in the Curriculum Vitae sent by the user, in order to establish an employment relationship. Please note that for this type of processing the user’s consent shall not be requested, since granting personal data by submitting the candidacy online establishes consent;
- when express consent is provided, to send business notices through automated and non-automated means, also to survey the satisfaction of the new products and services. For such purposes, the provision of data is optional and shall not adversely affect the user, and will only prohibit Omega from providing any updates on new products and services available.
Categories of recipients
The personal data that you have provided shall be processed by persons that are instructed from time to time by the Controller and bound by confidentiality. The same data may be disclosed to Omega’s outsourcers and suppliers, duly appointed as data processors. In addition, your personal data shall be disclosed to:
- entities for which, depending on the circumstances, the disclosure of personal data is necessary to pursue the objective for which the data was collected, and more specifically for the proper execution and performance of the contract; and
- entities for which disclosure is required under law (e.g., public administrations, Authorities, banks, professionals and service providers).
Term of Storage
The personal data that you have provided shall be stored for the time strictly necessary to supply the services you have requested in compliance with the “storage limitation” principle. Your personal data shall not be stored for a term longer than 1 years from the end of the contractual relationship with the Controller, and in any case without prejudice to the storage obligations required under law or regulation.
For reasons connected to the processing of data and the location of the server, the data you provided may be exported, also following the transfer to entities located in Countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not provide for an adequate level of data protection. In any case, only the data necessary to pursue the purposes shall be disclosed and, where necessary, the safeguards will be applied to data transferred to the third countries (e.g., the execution of Standard Contractual Clauses).
Rights of Data Subjects
You make exercise the rights provided under data protection law at any time, including the right to:
- obtain access to your personal data, receiving evidence of the purposes pursued by the Controller, receiving information on the categories of data involved, any recipients of the data, the applicable storage term, and on whether automated processes were used;
- obtain restriction on the processing where provided by data protection law;
- obtain rectification, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- obtain erasure, in the cases provided, of your personal data;
- obtain restriction on the processing or oppose the processing of data in the cases provided under the applicable law;
- lodging a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
For the processing that is based on your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. In any case, revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until that point.
Right to data portability
In accordance with the law, you have the right to receive, upon request, the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data directly to another controller, where feasible and considering the costs to be incurred.
To exercise these rights, please contact the Controller: (i) via e-mail, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) send a written request at the following address: OMEGA3C S.r.l., C.so Magenta, 46 20123 Milan
Pursuant to the law in force, the Data Controller is OMEGA3C S.r.l., C.so Magenta, 46 20123 Milan.